Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Christian Collage Art

Having Fun Creating
Started working on these yesterday and finished them today. I have so much fun with mixed media collage art. No rules here, I think that is why I love it so much. I am free to create. LOVE IT. Just wanted to share these with you. Oh and THANK YOU PATTY. Loading the pictures like this is so much quicker.


SOLD
New Life
New Life was created from the baby. I imediantly saw this piece what I saw the photo. Or I new what I wanted to say, let me put it that way. There are so many changes that take place when we are born agian. We are now spiritually babies. Needing to be lead. Trying to find the spiritual tools that we have access to while trying to remove the past that is trying to bind us.


Destiny
Destiny was inspired by color and them tranformed when I found the girl. God wants us to grow into what He created us to be. And in that we have an incredible destiny when we are focused on Him. Somtimes we are split when we are not focused. Our minds can get off of God then we come back. But if we focus continually God will give us new vision to see in the physical and spritual relhlm.

The Heart
The heart was created from the wierd picture in the middle. I saw what I wanted to say when I saw this weird little clown. The world has so many restrictions and hops we have to jump through be fore we are accepted. They often forget about what the person is tuly like. They forget about the heart. Thank you God that you see our heart dispire all of our quirkyness.


SOLD
This last piece was created to show where we need to look. The vintage story page in the middle looks so innicent and as if they were being disipled. Would'nt that be nice is that were aloud in schools today. The symbols around the the art have meanings but that is the fun part of art. I will leave the rest to you.
I am working on getting my murals posted for you all to see. I have a few more coming up in the new 3-4 months. I am looking forward to sharing the new ones with you.

2 comments:

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and following my blog. I love your work!! Have a happy and safe 4th! Blessings, Janna

Light for the Writer's Soul said...

So happy to discover your blog, as I'm venturing into visual journaling and could use a boost of inspiration, which I certainly find here! God's richest blessings to you and yours!

~Vicki